Pages

Take Your Pick

Monday, March 5, 2012

Eat Pray Love

I know I’m a few years too late, but I only read the book recently. And I loved it! From the first page to the last, Elizabeth Gilbert had me engrossed in her tales from her year of travelling. From Italy to India to Indonesia, I could share her experiences and feel just as good about them.
It really was ‘One woman’s search for everything’, and I would recommend it to women of all ages. ‘Liz’ expressed herself so wonderfully in the book that it really was a delight to read. It never really takes on a boring approach, even when touching upon the serious things in life.
Reading it, I could feel like a part of Elizabeth’s life as she moved from Rome to the Ashram, and ultimately to Bali. Absolutely loved the tone of the book and the author really did capture and hold me completely till the end. Few books can do that.



No comments: