Pages

Take Your Pick

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Touch

The show premieres on 22nd of March worldwide. The pilot episode has already been aired and the show promises to be an interesting one. Well, we’ll get to the storyline later. The first reason I got to know about this show was because I read somewhere that Kiefer Sutherland was starring in a new series. And after 24 had ended, I know I am not alone to say that most of us had been waiting for the return of Jack Bauer in some other role.
Anyway, Kiefer returning was the reason I took an interest in the show. But the pilot episode has turned me into someone who will definitely be tuning in for the show. It has a different storyline to what you would usually encounter and is going to explore fate and the connections between human lives.
You should check out their Facebook page for any and all updates before the series actually begins. Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/TOUCHonTV 
And while you’re doing that, do watch the pilot episode as well. It will leave you hooked like me.

No comments: